Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lazy me

Dont't let my picture fool you. If I am looking like a lazy and laid back person, that is not true. I am ten times more lazy or laid back than I look in this ptcture. Yeah, thats me, simply love the lazy aspect of life. Sunday afternoons can make me go for relentless afternoon siestas. Maybe I will wake up a few times in the middle but then due to the tiredness of oversleeping, will go off to sleep again. Saturday evenings can make me stare at the tv set for hours without actually watching it, and damm those awesome fish tank screensavers.... just can't seem to get my eyes off them once they come on my laptop's screen. I cannot claim to be a writer or poet because, staring for me is a form of relaxation and not though process. Worrying thing is what will happen to me in ten years time. Hmmmmmm, let me think about that for a while.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

coooool...LOL

Subhadip said...

You may be lazy, but you have all the cynicism to become a good column writer / critic.

IG said...

@Preeti
Just wanted an extract to post my picture in my blog....lol

@Subho
That is right, I heard all the famous artists were and are laid back people.. thats where they get their ideas from.

Arobindo said...

You are right the picture does not do justice at all

Unknown said...

hey dude why did you stop...waitin for more...